So I seem to take holidays from blogging during the standard holiday times. Over winter I had a large gap in my blog, and now summer has come and gone -- with another big lull in my blogging. Here is an abridged list of things I did over the summer.
- Assisted on a fashion shoot in Utzenstorf for Top Hair Magazine
- Discovered the best Coffee Shop in Zürich
- Galavanted around Zürich, dressed as the Dude
- Finished editing the short film AUS.LAUF(coming soon)
- Flew to Malaga, took a bus to Granada and met up with Karla and her friends
- Visited the house of Federico Garcia Lorca and saw a flamenco show based on one of his books at the Alhambra
- Traveled by car back to Malaga, Swam in the Mediterreanean and Visited the Picasso Museum
- Traveled back to Zürich
- Built a Spaceship
- Began doing some photo retouching for Hochzeitsfotograf Philippe Wiget.
- Traveled to Los Angeles.
- Went to Venice Beach, A Wedding, the Magic Castle and a lot more.
- Traveled Back To Switzerland
- Work on a photo job in Tuggen, near Wangen.
- Produced the multimedia portion of Basfolies for Mode Atelier Basman.(Bonus Video: look for my cameo)
We now return to your regularly scheduled program.