It's a common phenomenon for blogs to go silent during the Holidays. The cold weather, combined with holiday events and 'beginning of the year malaise', cause the blogosphere to settle in for a long winter's nap. Ok, I have no evidence for this. It's just an excuse for my laziness.
So here is what has happend since my last blog post in list form.
- Silvester in Zürich.
- Celebrated Karla's Birthday.
- Starred in this Photo.
- Got a Haircut.
- Flew to Washington D.C.
- Layover in New York.
- Visited my mom in Maryland
- Was on the Mall for Obama's Inauguration(blog post to come)
- Visited the attractions in Washington
- Hung out with VA friends from High School
- Flew to Montterrey, MX
- Visited Karla's Family
- Worked the Espresso machine at the family cafe.
- Got Sick
- Flew home
- Went back to Work
- My Documentary announced at the DCEFF
- Had a super lazy weekend
Phew! All caught up!